Looking for roommates for $89.

Attendees looking to share a room or ride for Youmacon.

Moderator: Public Moderators

madara0727
First Anime: dragon ball

Looking for roommates for $89.

Postby madara0727 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:29 pm

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all. I’m currently looking for roommates for Youmacon. I have a room in the Marriott, the main convention hotel from November 2nd to November 5th. I have a double bed room reservation with a requested roller bed at the moment. I’m charging around $89 per person to split it evenly. Everyone will have a place to sleep at. I have some ground rules that I would like you to follow, very simple ones.

1. You have to be over 18+
2. No drama please…. please don’t do this to the group
3. Hygiene is very important we will have ladies in the room
4. Don’t invite anyone to the room if they don’t have unanimous agreement from all the roommates.
5. Don’t touch other peoples stuff.

I’ll be coming with 1 female friend possibly a second female friend, hey are both shy. I’m 26 years old and she is 24 years old. I would prefer females only first but everyone is welcome to provide your information, we are LGBT friendly. If you would like to see my information or social media please send me a message I can send it to you. You can send me messages to this email madaraconqueror@gmail.com. I’m typically very busy with work and school, so i would like to apologize if I don't reply instantly. Please send me a private message or thru my Facebook once I have provided it to you, if you don’t feel comfortable posting it in this forum.

Thank you
Have a nice day

charmecia5
First Anime: sailor moon

Re: Looking for roommates for $89.

Postby charmecia5 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:47 pm

I am interested in sharing a room with you . My name is Charmecia austin and I am currently looking for a room to use for Youmacon this year! And I am also 28 years old and not into drama and very respectful ^_^
Inner Beauty lies within

beegz
First Anime: Dragon Ball

Postby beegz » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:37 am

A buddy here might go and will be needing a room, we just have to finish installing this Smittybilt parts and other stuff for his Jeep before he can decide. I'll PM you.

sarutobisasuke

Postby sarutobisasuke » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:56 pm

Is the room offer still open?

I'm a 42 year old female cosplayer, and I bring food and snacks to share. I also bring a first aid kit, sewing kit, and my ninja sewing skills for minor costume repairs!
I am a con vet of over 20 years, but illness kinda made it hard to book a room or even pre reg for con this year....so bedspace for my old bones for the duration would be great!
Please pm me!
Ninja, PLEASE!

Return to “Room and Ride Share”