Single and Lonely? Lookie here! #2

Other topics not relating to Youmacon and general conversations.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Watome_shasuki
First Anime: Cowboy bebop

Re: Single and Lonely? Lookie here! #2

Postby Watome_shasuki » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:01 am

Name: Justin (male)

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Real Location: Traverse city, MI (Former state hospital)

Favorite Manga: Not hugely into Manga ,but i like neon genesis,and Is this a zombie?

Favorite Manga/Anime: Neon genesis,The devil is a part-timer, ghost in the Shell,cowboy bebop,Selector infected wixcoss and many more!

Favorite Video Game(s): Grand Theft Auto, Marvel Vs. Capcom, Skyrim, Twisted Metal,King of fighters,metal slug and more.

What im looking for is someone who lives in the same location as i do and you know maybe become friends at first. I know it sounds like a lousy line or typical for all males to say that, but i just wish someone would generally know me. I do have flaws like being weird and nerdy, but maybe those are enhance traits. I do speak my mind instead of crawling in a ball and sitting in the corner although i might ask for my mac & cheese LOL! I'm a person who thinks doing the right thing all the time isn't always beautiful or something attributed being a hero. Most of the time your just a average person who was in the wrong time and wrong place. I still do the right thing when it comes about the community i live in like advocating for mental health and homelessness.
GIF.! RUN!!!!!

Whoo859
First Anime: Dragonball Z

Postby Whoo859 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:35 pm

So... is that orgy for real or merely a joke to get attention? :skeptical:

also, if real, will it be LBGT-friendly or mainly "straight" sex only?

nikkyvelvet
First Anime: sailor moon

Postby nikkyvelvet » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:44 pm

name: amber
race: mixed half black half white a %100 goofball
sexual orientation: bi (not out with my fam yet sadly )
real location : taylor mi
fave anime : so many to pick from but my top faves are ouran high school host club , sailor moon , and aishiteruze baby
fave manga : dramacon and aishiteruze baby
least fave anime/ or manga : i don't really have one that i dislike
fave video games: anything with mario , style savvy trendsetters , super smash bros melee , and the tony hawk pro skater series
small bio : wow where to start i'm currently going to school to get my associates in theater and at the moment i'm living with my mom until i finish school and find a real job
what i'm looking for : i'm pretty much tired of being single and i'm tired of having my heart broken i want something that will eventually blossom into a serious relationship i want a guy who is kind and sensitive with an amazing sense of humor obvious i'm looking for someone nerdy like me and as for looks i'm really not shallow but i want a guy who takes pride in his appearance and personal hygiene ( in other words i don't want a slob with B.O. issues :nono: ) but basically i'm looking for the mamoru to my usagi :love:
anything else about me : i'm into poetry , art , wrestling , i'm really into cuddling , i'm a brutally honest person and i'm not afraid to say what's on my mind, i'm very sensitive also i host a wrestling webseries called the wolfpac den on youtube
my looks: i'm plus sized ( if this is an issue then don't waste my time) , i wear my hair natural and i'm proud of it and it's dark auburn with golden blond tips , i wear glasses , my eyes are brown but they look black when i'm upset , i'm short ( 5'5) and as far as my style it's a mix of hipster meets girly thrift store punk
how to contact me : ( trolls need not apply )
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nikky.redcake.velvet
email: amberstingersplash@gmail.com
youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCabZ7l ... 89F3Lz-zXw
youmacon 2015
friday- genderbent sting/formal genderbent sting
saturday-sunday genderbent scott steiner

2016 lineup

rose quartz

himouto umaru-chan
mystery wwe themed genderbent cosplay :wink:

Spugolis
First Anime: pokemanz

Postby Spugolis » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:44 am

Name: Jason (male)

Real Location: Lake Orion, MI

Favorite Anime: Always a special place in my heart for Cowboy Bebop. Enjoyed the dangs out of Summer Wars and really into Robotics Notes.

Favorite Manga: Just started reading X Clamp. Its neat.

Favorite Video Game(s): Shenmue, Dark Souls II, Grandia II, Minecraft I guess (modded).

Just looking for some pals to hang out with at con when my friends Elswyre.
Message me!

toristapes
First Anime: Inuyasha/FMA

Postby toristapes » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:07 pm

Meh, it's been a while, couldn't hurt right?

name: Tori
race: white
sexual orientation: pansexual + polyamorous
real location : ypsilanti/ann arbor
fave anime : Sekirei, Fairy Tail, Elfen Lied
fave manga : Death Note, Sailor Moon
least fave anime/ or manga : Naruto
fave video games: Eternal Sonata, Soul Calibur, Clash of Heroes, WoW.... a lot more
:twi:

Whoo859
First Anime: Dragonball Z

Postby Whoo859 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:08 am

Name: Brandon (male)

Sexual Orientation: bi

Real Location: St. Louis, MO

Favorite Manga: Not really into manga but... Kimi Ni Todoke, I guess? Had a huge thing for Video Girl Ai back in the day as well :love:

Favorite Anime: Hana Yori Dango, Kimi Ni Todoke, Ceres, Honey and Clover, Nana, The Wallflower, Free!, Code Geass, Darker Than Black, and Black Butler

Favorite Video Game(s): Final Fantasy (until FF12 or so, that is), Suikoden, Wild Arms, Xenogears, Xenosaga, Grand Theft Auto, Metal Gear Solid, Assassin's Creed, Dramatical Murder

What I'm looking for: a casual fling, FWB, one-time hookup or perhaps even a relationship, though the latter is much-preferred in the long-run :fingerscrossed:

I'd also like someone who loves and appreciates the wide scope of anime abridging, not simply LitteKuriboh, PurpleEyes and/or TFS. After all, there's so much MORE to it than those 3's work, believe me! I also would like someone who at least somewhat shares my political views (liberal on economics and libertarian on foreign policy and social issues) and is secular (or at least not fundamentalist and dogmatic about their religion at all).

Someone sweet, gentle and ever-so-calm like a steady river
very laid-back
not short-tempered in the slightest
not afraid of having the occasional deep conversation or discussion, esp. cuz I kinda suck at small talk, particularly using it for random convos w/ brand-new people
very polite and has good etiquette
humble
confident but not arrogant or pompous

I don't mind a little shyness, but, seeing as how I'm pretty shy irl myself... I dunno if both of us being equally shy or my mate being shyer than me would work out too well. If I do find an extroverted mate, I'd prefer he/she doesn't try to force it on me or treat me as pathological for sometimes wanting to stay in or do my own thing and not go to a bazillion social outings. 8)

Would be awesome if said person also liked professional wrestling, esp. the 'good stuff' pre-mid-2000s, particularly the Attitude Era and 'Monday Night Wars' and before.

Also... no prudes, please. I'm no 'libertine', but I would prefer a mate who's not too against the idea of a little experimentation and 'trying new things' every now and then in "that department", if you know what I mean. :wink:

egeszege
First Anime: Naruto !

Postby egeszege » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:17 pm

Name: Phil

Real Location: Ann Arbor

Favorite Anime(s): Kino's Journey, Soul Eater, Baccano!, Durarara!!, Mononoke

Favorite Manga(s): Soul Eater, Bakuman, Deadman Wonderland

Least Favorite Manga: I wouldn't really know. If it doesn't catch my interest, I don't read it.

Favorite Video Game(s): Any Legend of Zelda, though specifically Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword, the Pokemon series, Okami, Super Mario RPG, Shadow of the Colossus, the Golden Sun series, and Persona 4.

Least Favorite Video Game: Similar response to the least favorite manga section, but I do know I'm not the biggest fan of FPS, though I will play them (badly). Sports games may also be on this list, but seeing as I have never played one before, I can't judge them fairly.

Small Bio: I attended Northern Michigan University for two and half years and decided it wasn't working out for me. I'm currently back home figuring out where I want to go to finish up my Illustration degree, while giving myself a break to work on some comics and start getting my name out in the industry. As that might imply, I love comics more than anything, though storytelling in all forms makes me happy. I'm rather timid and quiet to begin with, and can come off like I'm ignoring you or dislike you (so I've been told) even though that is rarely my intention. When I do open up, I'm still not that loud, but I can easily get on tangents about art or other silly fangirl nonsense. I do try to keep that to a minimum. I also swear a lot, so if you're offended by something like that, it would probably be in your best interest to move along. Before I ramble on too much, I'll simply use the quote I use as my description for most of my social network sites: "I'm morbid and creepifying. And I draw a lot. Especially when I'm not supposed to." (Yes, I am a Browncoat.)

What kind of girl/guy you're looking for: I've never written anything like this before, so I apologize if this sounds...odd or too vague or too specific or...yeah. I'm not one to jump into something; being friends first is very essential for me. So someone with similar tastes in music, art, politic, beliefs, etc., etc. is kind of important. I do like the occasional friendly debate, though, as long as you don't have a powerful need to be right every single time. I've had to deal with that in the past and it wasn't terribly fun, for me or my friends. Um, being ambitious is really nice, and while I love chilling and just drawing or watching a movie at home, I definitely like to go out some. One thing I can say is a huge pet peeve/turn off is close mindedness, especially when it comes to art styles.

Return to “Can't Sleep, Con Will Eat Me...”