Introductions

Other topics not relating to Youmacon and general conversations.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Niemb
First Anime: Dragon Ball Z

Re: Introductions

Postby Niemb » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Harrooo,
I'm Steph and this year will be my fourth going to youma, oh chyeah. 8)
Btw, this is my third account, since I've forgotten the other ones. The first two years I've been to youma I wore a kimono and last year I cosplayed as Erza(Fairy Tail).
This year, again, I'll be cosplaying as Erza and possibly adding Ayame(inuyasha) and Yuffie to my list. I'm excitement for the con and I'm looking forward to seeing you fellow cosplayers. :wink:
Youmacon'12
Erza-Fairy Tail(100%)
Ayame-Inuyasha(most likely)
Yuffie-FFVII(still deciding)

mostwanted453
First Anime: DragonBall z

Postby mostwanted453 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:19 am

Niemb wrote:Harrooo,
Btw, this is my third account, since I've forgotten the other ones. The first two years I've been to youma I wore a kimono and last year I cosplayed as Erza(Fairy Tail).
This year, again, I'll be cosplaying as Erza and possibly adding Ayame(inuyasha) and Yuffie to my list. I'm excitement for the con and I'm looking forward to seeing you fellow cosplayers. :wink:

OH! ANOTHER CANADIAN! WOOOOOOHOOO!

but yeah, Nice to know I have fellow comrades coming to youmacon... (Even though I'm going by myself... ._.)

First Time at Youmacon though.... Scared as hell... ._.
(Changing accounts. New User: xXRanimeXx)

Niemb

Postby Niemb » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:54 am

mostwanted453 wrote:

but yeah, Nice to know I have fellow comrades coming to youmacon... (Even though I'm going by myself... ._.)

Hooray for Canadians, lol! I actually might be going by myself this year too. :cry: My one friend I usually go with now has a job and hectic class schedules. Btw, don't be scared youmacon is awesome! This has to be my favourite con!
Youmacon'12
Erza-Fairy Tail(100%)

Explosion Boy
First Anime: Sailor moon, but Rurouni Kenshin made me an Otaku

Postby Explosion Boy » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:59 pm

Welcome to all the new little connies. I hope that I can sufficiently creep you out over the course of the next few posts.
Half Boy, Half Explosion

2012 Cosplays:

Yuu Nikaidou, Shugo Chara

Seele Monolith Evengelion (if I can find a refrigerator box)

Crumple
First Anime: オナニーマスター黒沢

Postby Crumple » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Hey, any chance any of you newcomers are archaeologists?

Remolay
First Anime: Monster Rancher

Postby Remolay » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:54 pm

HI there. I shall only go by Remolay and if all goes well my first Youmacon will actually be next year.

Yeah. I've wanted to go for the past 3 years, 2 friends have gone for the last 2, and at least one of them is this year.

I lack necessary funds to be able to attend, despite being pretty local. Again, if all goes well, next year. Next year.

Also, I have a tendency to talk like Rena from Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni at times. please do not be alarmed. I will not murder you with a hatchet.
2012? I signed up in 2012? Could have sworn it was 2013. When did Go-Busters air... Oh wow I signed up in 2012.

Xenes

Postby Xenes » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:57 am

Niemb wrote:
mostwanted453 wrote:

Hooray for Canadians, lol! I actually might be going by myself this year too. :cry: My one friend I usually go with now has a job and hectic class schedules. Btw, don't be scared youmacon is awesome! This has to be my favourite con!

I most likely might go by myself now as well. Wont find out until the last second for any of my other friends. And if they do decided, well they just have to wait in the long line. But yea.....first con.....possibly by myself......still going to have fun though.

Niemb

Postby Niemb » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Xenes wrote:I most likely might go by myself now as well. Wont find out until the last second for any of my other friends. And if they do decided, well they just have to wait in the long line. But yea.....first con.....possibly by myself......still going to have fun though.

Yeah, I'm bummed out that my friend might not go, but I know I'll have a blast, lol. You'll like youma it's really great, and you'll deffs have fun. :}
Youmacon'12
Erza-Fairy Tail(100%)

Roven
First Anime: Stella

Postby Roven » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:20 am

Hello,

I am new here , joined couple of days before. Just tell me how people are treated here who are not from Europe and US. Also tell me whether is this a community of fun and I can have friends here????

Demacrux

Postby Demacrux » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Hello I'm Mari, this is my first and original account though I did post most of post 2011 on another account.
18 years old from Southfield, MI
college student, looking forward to what I think is my fourth or fifth year at this con. My years are always a bit of off of whether I went or not. Oh wait I just checked, this is my fifth year at the con. Had to think back to what I wore each year and how many times I went to the Hyatt and the RenCen each.
Youmacon 2014- Allison Reynolds (Basket Case) - Breakfast Club

missvioletta
First Anime: cowboy bebop

Postby missvioletta » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Xenes wrote:
I most likely might go by myself now as well. Wont find out until the last second for any of my other friends. And if they do decided, well they just have to wait in the long line. But yea.....first con.....possibly by myself......still going to have fun though.

I'll be going solo as well (first youmacon too!). I'm sort of scared as hell to go by myself but whatever, it'll be fun nonetheless!
2012 Cosplays:
Friday: Angel-Angel Beats!
Saturday: Sakura-Cardcaptor Sakura

NothingButAsh

Postby NothingButAsh » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 am

Somebody should make a thread for people going solo. Or direct me to such a thread. That way, we can all have dozens upon dozens upon millions of new friends waiting for us at the Con, and we can all shuffle awkwardly around each other.
Olympic Kitten Tossing Gold Medalist.

Niemb

Postby Niemb » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:42 am

NothingButAsh wrote:Somebody should make a thread for people going solo. Or direct me to such a thread. That way, we can all have dozens upon dozens upon millions of new friends waiting for us at the Con, and we can all shuffle awkwardly around each other.

This I like.
Youmacon'12
Erza-Fairy Tail(100%)

missvioletta
First Anime: cowboy bebop

Postby missvioletta » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:01 pm

^Yes this is a great idea. Con loners should unite.
I for one wouldn't mind meeting some people to hang around with. Better to be awkward in a group than awkward by yourself. :shy:
2012 Cosplays:
Friday: Angel-Angel Beats!
Saturday: Sakura-Cardcaptor Sakura

NothingButAsh

Postby NothingButAsh » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:22 am

Well, it's settled! When I get home today, I'll make us up a nice little thread, and we can all mingle and cavort and other funny words that don't get used enough.
Olympic Kitten Tossing Gold Medalist.

Return to “Can't Sleep, Con Will Eat Me...”