Introductions

Other topics not relating to Youmacon and general conversations.

Moderator: Public Moderators

darkmroses
First Anime: Sailor Moon and DBZ

Re: Introductions

Postby darkmroses » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:09 pm

I guess I will return to this area since it updates in my posts. I pop in and out of the forums but rarely post now.

I'm Michelle, and I know a couple of people who frequently post here.
Returning to the con scene again for my 7th youmacon year. Didn't go in 2007 xD. I love cosplaying, but not doing any new cosplays for Youmacon just reworking my old ones. Did some shopping for them today lol. Been to several other conventions too. :3 Of course I'm into anime and manga I'm into a lot of old school anime like Yu Yu Hakusho and Sailor Moon. I've been trying to check out different ones and now in love with Vampire Knight and Panty and Stocking.
Youmacon Plans:

BishiDemyx09

Postby BishiDemyx09 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:01 pm

Here I am, I'm back from the dead and
*head rolls away*
OH HOLY CRAP!

Crumple
First Anime: オナニーマスター黒沢

Postby Crumple » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Toby2650
Dealers Staff
First Anime: kaleido star

Postby Toby2650 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:54 pm

:hi:
Hello everyone, My name is Rob, but you can call me Toby :) My first con was Youmacon 2010, since then I've been playing a lot of video games lol. I enjoy everything from MMO's to FPS. I was staff at the World Steam Expo 2010 and now I am proud to be apart of the 2012 Youmacon Dealers Room Staff, helping to make your experience a pleasant one ;)

My favorite anime include: Kaleido Star, Avatar TLAB, Bleach, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, and Full Metal Alchemist.
My Favorite foods: Chinese, Pizza (anything Italian really)
My Favorite Colors: Red, Royal Blue, Green

I am a professional family entertainer... clowning, juggling, face painting, balloon twisting, magic... the whole nine yards. Also working on getting into a Public Safety career in the future :)

Who's next?

Knowledge is power, power corrupts... so lets all study hard and become evil!

LemonyShepard2
First Anime: Detective Conan

Postby LemonyShepard2 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:56 am

My name is Steve. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents.

I've been a Youmaconer since 2010, and wouldn't you know it, I've become addicted to cosplaying. Crazy...

This is going to be my last year attending all four days of Youma, and that kinda makes me sad. HOWEVER, I really want to make the most of it this year, so...yeah.

Um, let's see...

I'm majoring in Cinema Studies, and I really want to go into voice acting or film making. I've written dozens of scripts (shorts and feature lengths) and have acted in plenty of films and dubs. It's my passion, and I love it, and I honestly don't know what'll happen to me if I end up stuck in a cubicle :(

I can't say I'm a HUGE fan of anime...most of the ones I love are pretty mainstream: Detective Conan, FLCL, Highschool of the Dead, Read or Die, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Big O, Cowboy Bebop, and Gurren Lagann, so...yeah. Judge away!

Really, that's all there is about me, in terms of Youmacon...ness.

:kirby:

That is a Kirby.
YOUMACON 2012
Gideon Graves (Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour): 100%
Marty McFly (Back to the Future): 100%
Dipper Pines (Gravity Falls): 100%
Flynn Rider (Tangled): 50%

DruglordRunthak
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby DruglordRunthak » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:21 am

HELLO MY NAME IS BUCK AND I AM HERE TO ****. THAT IS ALL.

Doodleplex
Guest Relations Staff
First Anime: Gundam Wing

Postby Doodleplex » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:14 am

I'm new to the forums, though I was at Youmacon last year. You may have seen me last year as since I was so tired from the traveling all day to the con, I accidentally passed out sitting upright in a lobby chair and people took pictures. :oops: Which is why this year I'm flying in lol, no car this time.

I don't like coffee, but I do love ice cream.

Can't wait for Youmacon this year! =)
Right idea, wrong direction.
+You can find me on DeviantART as Doodleplex+

Mike12833
First Anime: D. N. Angel

Postby Mike12833 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Doodleplex wrote:I'm new to the forums, though I was at Youmacon last year. You may have seen me last year as since I was so tired from the traveling all day to the con, I accidentally passed out sitting upright in a lobby chair and people took pictures. :oops: Which is why this year I'm flying in lol, no car this time.

I don't like coffee, but I do love ice cream.

Can't wait for Youmacon this year! =)

Lol that would probably be interesting its like you wake up and Oh...What?!?!?!?!? I feel asleep @ the con?????

Or at least what i would be thinking... x3

Here take a kirby alarm system to keep you awake... :kirby:
-Youmacon 2015-

--Going to the Anime Convention Reviews meet-up

Doodleplex
Guest Relations Staff
First Anime: Gundam Wing

Postby Doodleplex » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:40 am

Yeah it was pretty interesting to wake up and realize what happened, especially because I fell asleep with my computer in my lap heh. And then my friends told me they watched amused while people took pictures. I'm actually dying of curiousity to see the pictures haha. XD

And I got a new phone with an alarm on it heh. No sleeping now heh.
Right idea, wrong direction.
+You can find me on DeviantART as Doodleplex+

Mike12833
First Anime: D. N. Angel

Postby Mike12833 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:25 am

Doodleplex wrote:Yeah it was pretty interesting to wake up and realize what happened, especially because I fell asleep with my computer in my lap heh. And then my friends told me they watched amused while people took pictures. I'm actually dying of curiousity to see the pictures haha. XD

And I got a new phone with an alarm on it heh. No sleeping now heh.

Lol well thats good ^^
-Youmacon 2015-

--Going to the Anime Convention Reviews meet-up

mostwanted453
First Anime: DragonBall z

Postby mostwanted453 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:55 am

Ahem... Well, I guess I will introduce myself here too.

My name is Rob, Representing Canadia!

I am in love with anime (It's obvious. I mean why would I be coming if I wasn't)
I'm also generally a nice guy too (not to be confused with the Canadian stereotype)
I am willing to talk to anyone, and I'm a bit shy too... I hope to drop kick that tendency for the con though
Also... I'm going to be 16 at the con (Even though I'm turning 17 this year. I hate late birthday's T_T)
Don't let that discourage you. I'm a tall guy, 6' 1" and... Why am I going this far into detail? o.-

Anyway! I hope to meet a lot of cool people, And I'm willing to add people on the facebook too. I need more anime friends... T_T (But I don't accept random adds... ._.)
aaaaand I'm going alone... Unless I can find a Canadian carpool to youmacon. I mean it would be great if I could do that... I live across the boarder. No need for me to stay over night... ._.

Well anyway... I hope to meet you at youmacon! and Have nice day! (or night depending on what time you read this :D)
(Changing accounts. New User: xXRanimeXx)

bananafat
First Anime: Inuyasha

Postby bananafat » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Hey guys! :D You can call me Mel. Youmacon 2011 was my first convention ever, and I'm super excited to be going again!!
I'm really into drawing so I'm really looking forward to the artist alley again. Even though all I got last year was a bunch of buttons haha. I'm currently going to school for video game design. Yep, drawing, anime and videogames are my life, haha! I also really love animals. If videogames doesn't work out for me, I'll probably go into some kind of animal-related profession.

All time favorite anime (in no order) Fullmetal Alchemist, Tiger&Bunny, Baccano!, Fate/Zero
Fav video games: Zelda 64, Persona 3 and Persona 4, Silent Hill 1-4, Resident Evil 4, Pharaoh

I'll be cosplaying as Sakuya from Touhou with my friend (She's going as Marisa) and I'm really excited because she's making the outfits herself and they are really really good <3
Hope to see you guys around!

Ascia
Technical Staff
First Anime: DBZ

Postby Ascia » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:13 pm

Hello! I'm Ascia.

Let's see, I love anime of all kinds and genres. DBZ being my fav. I'm a good girl. This upcoming con will be my first, and hopefully not my last. I don't think I will be cosplaying, but I'm really looking forward to seeing other people's outfits. I may have to bug some of you for a photo. Hope you won't mind.

If anyone (and I'm sure there will be quite a few) goes as Sebastian you are automatically required to take a picture with me. Pretty please! :fingerscrossed:

So anyway, I'm not that interesting so think of the most epically cool stuff you can think of and insert it [HERE]. Yup, so as you can see I'm awesome. Anyway, see you all around.

どうぞ よろしく
:lalala:

TECH STAFF

cloudacmaster
Guest Relations Staff

Postby cloudacmaster » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:48 am

Hello everyone I'm cloudacmaster. You can call me cloud for short. ( or some other variation of my name)

This is my first youmacon and I look forward to having a blast. I'm a huge Sailor Moon, Final fantasy and A Certain Magical Index fan.
I'll be cosplaying when I'm not staffing. I look forward to meeting you all. ^_^

Youmacon 2012 cosplay list:
Sailor Mercury
Kuja
Mew Ichigo (updating)
Shou (working on...)

emileighmorgan

Postby emileighmorgan » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:28 am

Oh Jeez.
I'm Emileigh, this is my first time on the forums, but I've been going to Youma for two years now.
[:
Catch me at Acen, Youma, Shuto, Colossal, and Ohayo! <3
Cosplay '12
Gunner Yuna- Final Fantasy X-2
Whitey Bay- One Piece New World

Return to “Can't Sleep, Con Will Eat Me...”