help me? ;_;

Other topics not relating to Youmacon and general conversations.

Moderator: Public Moderators

First Anime: either Voltron or Sailor moon

help me? ;_;

Postby heavens-punisher » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:48 am

his year im gonna go as green lantern one last time before i start on a new outfit. the costume i have is custom made and the lady who did is is no longer alive. when i lost my brother earlier this year i spiraled into a depression and gained alot of weight. i lost alot of it and when i tried to put on the costume i can wear it now but the short is now a tad small and the pants button area is threatning to give.

i dont think i have the time left to lose anymore weight ;.;. When i wear it my back shows some skin since the shirt is now short and to wear the pants i have to have them waist level. the costume is by no means unwearable and the skin isnt that badly showing, but its enough to make me uncomfortable unless i find a solution. does anyone know any solutions at all?

First Anime: Fooly Cooly aka Furi Kuri aka FLCL

Re: help me? ;_;

Postby BigMac9632 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:11 pm

I don't know if maybe this will help. But I was heavy and lost a lot of weight so I kinda have a little extra skin, and a little muffin top, for my cosplay last year I used something like this. Maybe it's what you're looking for?
[center]2010 - none :( [I was lame and broke D:]
2011 - Itachi Uchiha [Naruto]
2012 - Bardroy [Black Butler]
2013 - Rivet [OC]
2014 Cosplays

Steampunk OC "Rivet" Revamp {My Mind}
Progress -75%

Not sure yet about more.

Return to “Can't Sleep, Con Will Eat Me...”