Where do we put the room space threads up?

Forum-wide announcements posted by staff.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Torma Ximnus
First Anime: Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Slayers

Where do we put the room space threads up?

Postby Torma Ximnus » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:16 pm

I'm pretty sure that it's still the same place as you would do for Youmacon room share (which I have done), but I'm not sure. Additionally, even though it is now less than a month prior to the con, that area is not getting a whole lot of activity, and I kind of need to fill up the room space that I have already reserved, so...yeah. :|

ngsilver
Fan Art Theater DH
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Re: Where do we put the room space threads up?

Postby ngsilver » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:25 am

In the other con's section. This is the Youmacon forums, not the M2X forums (as I understand there isn't a M2X forum anyway) so the only section that should have info about that other con would be the other cons section. The reason the room share forum is dead here is because this is the Youmacon forums, which is usually dead until a few months before Youmacon. You should be looking elsewhere to fill up your rooms.

Torma Ximnus

Postby Torma Ximnus » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:40 am

I have no idea where exactly that elsewhere would be, though. I mean, here on the forums is where I would usually see about getting some people together for Youmacon room share. Unless there's somewhere on the net that the MME forums already exist, I'm not sure where exactly I would even begin, and poking around blindly on google usually isn't a great deal of help to me, sooo....

ngsilver
Fan Art Theater DH
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby ngsilver » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:50 am

I think there is a Facebook group or something. Either way this isn't the place for M2X items as Youmacon staff and M2X staff are two different groups and I don't believe many of them browse this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torma Ximnus

Postby Torma Ximnus » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:53 am

I did find an MME FB group, but I don't think just anyone is allowed to post stuff there, because when I did, my post was taken down within minutes. I'll see if I can find other FB groups for it, though.
Any other ideas on what I can do?

Return to “General Announcements”