I kind of really want to see..

Forum-wide announcements posted by staff.

Moderator: Public Moderators

TyroneTownsend
First Anime: Basically

Re: I kind of really want to see..

Postby TyroneTownsend » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:07 am

underourcontrol wrote:More LGBT meet ups,
There was an unofficial one, but only three people showed up, including myself, and it all just didn't go out the way it was hoped for.
I know there are more people in this community but I'm sure there was a lot of them in panels and the fact it was announced so close to Youmacon most people had other plans.
Maybe it can be made into some kind of
solar panels?
Like the dating game
which doesnt sound right ugh
Uhm
If anyone wants to jump in for ideas? I'd love to run a panel like this, but ideas for it would be awesome for next year. :rd
:

It was not right I know.. I would love to join you and hope I could contribute you bit..

Noah
First Anime: dbz

Postby Noah » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:08 am

I don't. Gay meet ups sound gross. Just sounds like a bunch of gay people and lesbians meeting up so they can have sex later. If you want to do that crap, go hit up a gay bar in ferndale.

MJoubes
First Anime: Ghost in the Shell/Paranoia Agent

Postby MJoubes » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:17 pm

Aside from whatever else is going on in this post, please make it a point to make this a discussion when panel discussions happen. Perhaps collect some material on people would want to see. An LGBT Fan's of Anime panel would go over well. Play games and tell jokes and such.
I fold my socks the Eureka 7 way!
Anime I've seen:http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MJoubes

Helpful links: Adafruit.com , Sparkfun.com , Cosplay.com , Forums.Youmacon.com

TidusxSeymour
First Anime: Project A-Ko

Postby TidusxSeymour » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:27 pm

I definitely suggest trying to post this on Facebook. I get more positive feedback when I use facebook. Generally because more people use that site. An lgbt panel would be a pretty nice idea. I'm not really into lgbt meet ups, or even hetero meet ups. Because both often have those people just looking to hook up that show up out of nowhere. The hetero meet ups are more well known for this though. But a panel on the subject would be something I'd be interested in going to. I'm really bad at running informative panels, or else I would offer to help. Game show panels are my forte.
Cosplays planned for Youmacn 2013

-Turkey (Hetalia)
-The Hulk
-Bobby Singer (Supernatural)

Return to “General Announcements”